Fall is here, which means I’m hoarding and pinning all of my favorite fall soup recipes because is there anything more quintessentially fall than enjoying a bowl of soup or stew while staying cozy under an afghan and burning a pumpkin candle? I love soups and stews and chilis and pretty much anything that I can cook low and slow for perfectly married flavors. However, I have kids to feed and while I love a good soup with mature flavors like my Loaded Beer Cheese Soup, my kids are a little more picky; so I’ve rounded up seven family friendly, kid-approved fall soup recipes that we use regularly to inspire your next family soup night.
- Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup: by The Family Palate: A classic comfort food that most kids enjoy and a mama’s go-to soup during flu season. My kiddos love this soup and this slow cooker version allows the flavors to slowly marinate together for a rich broth and flavorful chicken.
- Cheeseburger Soup by The Recipe Critic: My kids favorite meal in soup form. Enough said.
- Spaghetti and Meatball Soup by Damn Delicious: What kid doesn’t love spaghetti and meatballs? Mine love spaghetti night and this fun soup version is just as delicious while different enough to switch things up.
- Crockpot Pizza Soup by Recipes That Rock: Another one of their favorite meals in a soup form. What’s great about this one is that you can customize it with their favorite toppings.
- Corn Off the Cob Soup by Mostly Homemade Mom: Corn is the one vegetable my kids never whine about. It’s a favorite around here. This soup is delicious and filled with their favorite veggie.
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup by The Flavours of Kitchen: Tacos are a regular around these parts and this soup brings the same flavors into a soup form. It’s one of the few soups my son will eat because it’s so tasty.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup: by The Recipe Critic: A traditional meal here in my home, I make this whenever my stepdaughters come home for a visit. It’s known and expected and a favorite!
These seven fall soup recipes are tasty enough to make mama happy, but are also familiar enough for picky kiddos to enjoy. Do you have any to add to this list? Leave a comment below to share your kiddos favorites!