As a busy work from home mom of a blended family, my schedule gets pretty crazy. While I love being in my kitchen and cooking for my family, there are evenings when I need a quick and simple solution to feed my hungry family. This Sausage and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner is a cinch to throw together and leaves me with next to no dishes, which is always a fun bonus for a sheet pan dinner.
I start by chopping up some cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and yellow bell pepper.
And I slice up a precooked sausage.
I line my baking sheet with tinfoil and spread the veggies and the sausage over it.
I add some oregano, dried minced onion, salt, pepper, and olive oil over the top.
I give it all a gentle toss and place it in a 400F degree oven for about 45 minutes.
Once it’s done, I pull it out and immediately sprinkle it with some shredded parmesan cheese.
I like to serve this Sausage and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner over brown rice, but it’s also great all on it’s own. The veggies can easily be swapped to whatever is in season like broccoli, squash, green beans, corn, or brussels sprouts. This versatile recipe can be customized to fit whatever your family’s preferences are; it’s a simple dish that it impossible to mess up.
- 1 precooked sausage or kielbasa, 12-16 ounces
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Slice sausage into bite sized pieces. Dice bell pepper, zucchini, and tomatoes.
- Spread sausage and vegetables evenly over baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, minced onion, paprika, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Bake in a 400F degree oven for 30-45 minutes until vegetables are at desired consistency.
- Sprinkle parmesan over immediately and enjoy.